Monday, December 7, 2009

Cake Shaped In Bike Workout Plan And Diet For A 14 Year Old Need Help Fast Asap Best Answer Gets 10 Points Plz Helpp ?

Workout plan and diet for a 14 year old need help fast asap best answer gets 10 points plz helpp ? - cake shaped in bike

ook now I would like, if someone could me with a plan of work to do at home and plan to help at home because I do not go to the gym

IAMA and tell you some things about me can help me or what
IAM IAM IAM 14 years, about 145 pounds 5 "7 or 5" 8

develop, and I did not know how, I beakfest snack lunch, dinner and snacks in the evening (one sanwhich) or cake
Oh, and I have a machine onily bike, which I thingy spirits or anything

I will have a training plan and I lost my sixpack Whight musscle if possibel and fit and healthy
Soo plzz help me
Best answer gets 10 points
plz help i need to get away FAStT FITT
THX
questiions e-mail for more, but help plz
Juan

5 comments:

Kevin Cheeser said...

I answered some questions as before. If desired, you can go through my profile and know what I bring to this. It is much more to write. You can also e-mail, and I can give all sorts of tips and tricks.

Ind. expect something for you!

Jeffrey H said...

They not only help quickly to keep your calories PLTE word of mouth and falling on the hips.
Go see the tongue and gums Search *** here it is.
heard that a.
Just watch what you eat and make sure you swaallow not.
At the fork in the gums are looking for here comes the stomach.
yup drone, but true.
Cheers

Steven N said...

I am not a professional coach is not going to write in a training session, to advise, but bad if you do not give you more fit to want to eat a cake in the night, the matter was, however, do not try to eat after 8pm.

Brooke x said...

and no cartridge belt worth a detour, Ino, your child, but I have it in my hips and running in two days for me and tried in the stomach and slow progress, but with this belt deffintly work u have contractions and subway can makes up about 30 minutes and his desire to squat, but it is aferwards shot.
Although his own situps, so you do not use a belt and bike about 3 times daily for 10 minutes at a leisurely pace, because it burns fat in your body. A good diet is to drink plenty of water for the ease or stay in shape and low-carb foods, like tuna. Do not try to be high in carbohydrates, such as the pound on the stack, if you do not burn down. Rally excersize is good for your metabolism and actually helps performance by a pack of 6, I hope this helps

Malik Ghunaim said...

Food:
Whole Grains 200gcarb
160gprotein
50gfat olive oil, peanut butter, fish oil, flax
Exercises:
1 days of upper body strength to hit all the muscles of the torso 1 years with 3 sets of 20 repetitions with low weight and 1 minute rest between sets
2 days lower body resistance, even here
Day3 Left
4rest days
5 days of upper body strength to hit all the muscles of the torso with 2 exersise 3 sets of 5-6 reps with high weight is 2 minutes rest here
6 days of lower body resistance here
2 days break again
Post Workout Nutrition:
After you complete your workout protein drink buttermilk or milk, without waiting 1 hours, then eat pasta and chicken

Post a Comment