Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stomach Ulcer Geek What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of A Stomach Ulcer?

What are the signs and symptoms of a stomach ulcer? - stomach ulcer geek

Recently, I was lactose intolerant, but I eat dairy almost daily, and usually only takes me to diarrhea. Recently, every time you eat something (in particular) a great meal I had terrible stomach pains. I am also be able to drink a little alcohol, and nothing happens .. But if I now have one or two drinks, my stomach pain was so intense I can not drink. Could a stomach ulcer?

1 comments:

Butters! said...

Sounds like it could be. Be yourself, at least I can say I have the courage raging fire if they eat too much or remotely eat something sour. Vomiting is a common symptom, not offensive fade even after the consumption of food. All we can do is see a doctor because this is not something that will disappear by itself.

Post a Comment