Thursday, February 25, 2010

Does Avast Really Protect Pc These Days I Am Getting Number Of USB Drive Viruses Through Other USB Drives And Over Internet.?

These days I am getting number of USB Drive viruses through other USB Drives and over internet.? - does avast really protect pc

Here is a small example, currently my unit .........
Pijače (MY music.exe)
Cruise (MY music.exe)
F ** k You (My music.exe)
Folder.exe new
[Folder Name]. scr
My music.exe
USB.exe
readme.txt
[View Files]


These virus hit my PC's hard drive, folder or disk damaged.
Subsequent to delete many files have been damaged or hidden, has restricted access to the Registry, Task Manager reduced, system crash, some memory leaks, etc etc etc etc

I include free anti-virus in the past ... AVG> avast> AVIRA ESET NODE32 'they do not support, but up to a limit as soon as it is, if viruses and distortions of the infection, but in these anti-virus software protects your PC. .. S.s I have updated regularly so that already !!!!!

I currently use Kaspersky free version and is updated regularly, I work better, but only for 10-20 days.
I do not know where hidden from spam and viruses in my PC in the presence of the virus. Today I want to reformat my hard drive and reinstall Windows, then I'll install Kaspersky (CD drive) updated ...... great job for 15 odd days, then get back into the above-mentioned problems ... huuhhh'm really tired of the process of why I wrote the first story (sorry) for the inconvenience.

Please make me, if anyone, the solid solution (s) it has! Many thank you very much


[PS 1) I always use to the external drive before you scan something 2) I have also removed fromapply from my hard drive, Windows has been reinstalled (but the problem still Cont.) 3) I regularly update, anti virus 4) Install antivirus software, also from the external drive (USB drive)]

0 comments:

Post a Comment