Monday, February 8, 2010

Gas And Bloating After Food Poisoning Experiencing Gas/bloating After Food Poisoning - What To Do?

Experiencing gas/bloating after food poisoning - what to do? - gas and bloating after food poisoning

A week ago I came to see me with food poisoning. I used to go to the toilet twice and found the use "of the front, with 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar with water. I've tried, but I broke a half-hour later. Then I fell asleep and woke up after a bit of vegetable broth and biscuits, but do not eat much and fell asleep.

The next day I was hungry, but I do not know what they are, if you have eaten a clear soup and crackers all day and drink lots of water. The third day I felt good and I began to eat regular food like spaghetti, mashed potatoes and a little soft and rice crackers.

Well, I recovered and began to take normal food, but I'm in the kind of gas bubbles and swelling and some heartburn if I eat vegetables or fruits. Normally I do not inflate or gas through the consumption of these foods.

Is this normal or a problem intenstinal with my computer? Should I see a doctor?

1 comments:

kurvanti... said...

If you see a document that is always a good idea, but b4 you go too far, from what I see is not cured in a friendly intestinal flora that - Get Some yogurt - simply the best - vanilla is the range , but not simpler. did not eat much. I'm sorry you feel bad. Hope this helps

Post a Comment