Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pictures Of Inside Virgin Cervix Is There Any Verse From The Bible To Worship Virgin Mary?

Is there any verse from the Bible to worship Virgin Mary? - pictures of inside virgin cervix

DONT pls tel me that I have with the word "sect" here mistaken. I'm from Mexico, mostly Catholic, and my 2nd Year are Catholics.

I've seen since my childhood, what they do to embellish the image of the Virgin parade through the streets and placed in a special place in the watch house or outside the court, fasting, and kneel and pray the Hail Mary .. "And so on.

I have lots of pictures and images of people I admire () especially my parents, but I never do that, what are Catholics to Mary.

if there is a verse, please show me. If not, then who are we .. Obey God or man?

I want an honest answer to real Catholics, thank you please ..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment